Cancer Regimen Step by step directions for success
Raw CBD Dosage:
- Start with a grain of rice size dose under the tongue twice per day with food and water.
- Double dosage every 3 days until desired effect is achieved.
- Dosage can be done in one dose if you choose or several smaller doses per day equaling recommended amount.
- Supplements can be added to your daily intake including Tinctures and Gummies. These items are extremely effective while on the Raw Oil Regimen. FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- We can only process our body weight in milligrams of CBD per day so taking more than your body weight daily results in a waste of money.
- Each gram of Fairplay CBD’s Raw Oil has 162mg’s of Full Spectrum CBD including CBDA.
- DETOX- The first 10-14 days of your CBD regimen will consist of detoxing your body of toxins. This is done through a combination of gradually increasing your CBD intake, consistent water intake and diet.
From the first day of your regimen the following is required to maximize the benefits this amazing regimen:
- Drink half your body weight in water per day. Within a half an hour after each dose drink 16 ounces of water which is part of your daily water intake. PH of water should be above 8. Lemons are a great way to achieve this. Simply squeeze the juice out of a lemon wedge into your water and that will raise the ph to a good level. High PH water is also available at most stores. PH is a measurement of the hydrogen ion concentration in the body. The total PH scale ranges from 1-14 with 7 being neutral. A PH under 7 is considered to be acidic while a ph over 7 is considered alkaline. Disease and cell mutation can be eliminated or reversed through an alkaline environment in the body.
- Diet needs to include Polyphenols! In other words eat raw dark purple fruits and veggies. Pomegranates, Blueberries, Plums, Strawberries, Bell Peppers(red), Spinach etc. These raw foods convert directly into energy increasing the CBD’s bioavailability. Polyphenols have other health benefits including reduction of inflammation in the body.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LAB TESTING